30 Day Photo Challenge

 Day 1- Self portrait
My hair got a little messy after this
 Day 2- What you wore today
It was a weekend, don't judge
 Day 3- Clouds
Thought these patterns were rad!
 Day 4- Something green
Cool perspective photo of a plant
 Day 5- Morning sky
Pretty outlines of trees in my backyard
Day 6- Worm's eye view
My cat loved being up high on this ladder 
Day 7- Fruit 
Tomatoes are fruit!
Day 8- A bad habit 
My room tends to be quite messy
Day 9- Someone you love 
Love you mom and dad!
Day 10- Childhood memory 
Favorite stuffed animals
Day 11- Something blue 
My shadow in the pool!
Day 12- Sunset 
How prettyyyy
Day 13- Yourself with 13 things 
Collect stickers to put on my trunk 
Day 14- Eyes 
My cat wanted to inspect the camera
Day 15- Silhouette 
Artsy shadow in the rain
Day 16- Long exposure 
Photography for infinity!
 Day 17- Technology
I thought the pattern on the wall was so cool!
Day 18- Your shoes 
Haha I wear these shoes everyday
Day 19- Something orange 
The light was so pretty
Day 20- Bokeh 
So lucky its Christmas time!
Day 21- Faceless self portrait
Flash looks cool in a dark room 
Day 22- Hands 
Thanks Sweta!
Day 23- Sunflare 
Credit goes to the Sun 
Day 24- Animal 
He saw a bird and I snapped a pic
Day 25- Something pink
Watercolor palette closeup 
Day 26- Close up 
The droplets are so clear!
Day 27- From a distance 
Merry Christmas
Day 28- Flowers
Boquet for my mom
 Day 29- Black and white
Looks kinda old-timey
Day 30- Self portait
Thanks for checking this out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombify Yourself